2008 Nov 17 15:53

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

I've put together a page where I'm keeping track of plans for our
big 10th anniversary bash.

  http://www.lugod.org/10/planning/

We'll need to figure out who's going to go out and grab food, drinks and
pizza.  We also need to continue advertising, and post flyers around town
more.  See me at tonight's meeting if you can help, or reply here on vox.