2008 Nov 16 12:00

[vox] [fwd] Job opening for Sr PHP Developer/Architect with GamingCompany @ Los Gatos, CA

I received this, but as I'm not looking for work (nor in Los Gatos,
despite that being the headquarters of the company I work for now ;^) ),
I thought I'd pass it along.  PHP- and Linux-related work for a game company...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Gary Franks <gfranks@gttit.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:32:42 -0500
From: Gary Franks <gfranks@gttit.com>
Subject: Job opening for Sr PHP Developer/Architect with Gaming Company @
 Los Gatos, CA
To: "'bill@newbreedsoftware.com'" <bill@newbreedsoftware.com>

   Greetings!

   I am currently looking for Sr PHP Developer/Architect for an opportunity
   with an extremely high profile company.

   US Citizens Only, Great Benefits!!!! It's a Game Development Company!!!!

   Duration         : 6 months contract to hire/Fulltime Permanent
   (Candidates choice)

   Location         : Los Gatos, CA

   Please send me a WORD Copy of your resume to gfranks@gttit.com

   Please let me know if you or anyone in your network would be interested.

   Required Skills:

   .           8-10 years overall software development experience

   .           Experience in developing Games

   .           Linux

   .           php

   Thank You

   Gary Franks

   Technical Recruiter

   Global Technical Talent
   Tel: 603-319-4879

   Email: gfranks@gttit.com
   www.globaltechnicaltalent.com

   Everything in business is negotiable, except quality- Gary Player

----- End forwarded message -----