2008 Nov 09 21:38

[vox] [off-topic] This year pictures from the Pumpkin Patch

[vox] [off-topic] This year pictures from the Pumpkin Patch

Hello:

	With Halloween and the Election over and real life getting a bit
	more normal I have been able to collect the different sets of
	pictures for this year Pumpkin Patch.

	While we did not break last year record of 448 pumpkins we did
	have 393 pumpkins. We could have done more with a bit more time
	and help (as we still had pumpkins we did not even touch).

	But we did have a new record of sorts, we had a 1200 lb giant
	pumpkin donated by Larry Produce. On the web page you can see
	how we dealt with it. Because the skin was a good 8" thick we
	did not carve it but it was gutted and lit.

	http://hematite.com/craig/

							Tony