2008 Nov 08 17:26

[vox] [fwd] Linux night tonight after IBM presentation at Sac State[also Fri Nov 7]

and more...  I imagine LUGODers are welcome, too :)

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:11:20 -0800
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Linux night tonight after IBM presentation at Sac State

SacLUGers are welcome.

What
Linux Night
When
Fri Nov 7 7pm - Sat Nov 8 12am

Where
Riverside 5029 at CSUS, 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA
Created By
ACM
Description

We'll help you partition your hard drive and install Ubuntu, a Debian
Linux distribution.
Or just sit around and talk about what's great about Linux, your
experience with it, and upcoming news.

A tutorial on installing applications and web development related
services like PHP and MySQL will also be offered.

Pizza and soda will be provided.
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/