2008 Nov 07 16:36

[vox] [fwd] IBM lecture on Open Source at Sac State [tonight,Fri Nov 7]

Seen on SacLUG.

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:04:03 -0800
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] IBM lecture on Open Source at Sac State

Hope to see everyone tonight!

Lecture on Open Source
When
Fri Nov 7 6pm

Where
Hinde Auditorium in the Union, 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA
Created By
ACM
Description

Understanding the business of Open Source and how to integrate Open
Source into your business.

Location:Hinde Auditorium
Date: November 7th
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 pm

See flyer for more information on lecture.
http://www.ecs.csus.edu/acm/events/Lecture_Open_Source.pdf

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/