2008 Nov 07 14:10

[vox] LUGOD's November meeting in the Enterprise

[vox] LUGOD's November meeting in the Enterprise

I just happened to visit the Davis Enterprise website and saw this headline:

  Linux Users Group welcomes ZaReason CEO

Sadly, I don't have a subscription, so I can't actually read the story.
(And there's no copy here at Mishka's to sneak a peek at.)

Can someone out there give us the jist?

Thanks!