2008 Nov 04 23:57

[vox] Off-topic: Anyone want to drive to San Diego?

[vox] Off-topic: Anyone want to drive to San Diego?

I received an email from a friend whose mom works for a woman in Davis
and who needs a ride to San Diego.  See below:

  Here is an odd thing.... My mom calls me from Davis wondering if I know
  anyone available for the rest of the week to drive her boss to San Diego.
  The lady does educational consulting and has a "gig" in San Diego this
  week.  She has a disability that prevents her from driving so she has a
  driver but that driver suddenly became unavailable for this trip.  She
  has: the vehicle, separate hotel rooms for her and the driver paid for,
  will pay and feed the driver.  They should be back by Friday.  Do you know
  anyone who would like to make a fast buck this week and would be
  available?

Anyone interested?  I can send her contact info to you, privately.

Thanks & sorry for the OT post.