2008 Oct 28 16:45

Re: [vox] OpenSource BootCamp Thursday

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 08:42:45PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Not sure how I missed this one:
> When:  October 30th, 2008 -  12:00 to 7pm
> Location: UC Berkeley Campus, California
> Theme: All About Open Source
> Talks: Collaboration, How to get Involved, Open Source Operating
> Systems, Open Source Databases, Google Summer of Code and more
>
> http://osbootcamp.org/index.php?page=oak1
> Registration if Free.

There are shuttles between UCD and UCB campuses, no?  I assume you'd
need to be directly involved with one or the other to take advantage of
it, of course (student, faculty, etc.)

Amtrak also runs to Berkeley, and stops on University Ave at 3rd Street.
Google maps tells me it's a 45min walk, or a ~20 minute bus ride on the "51".