2008 Oct 19 14:46

Re: [vox] January meeting

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 02:03:09PM -0700, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
> I think we should have it on the space station.
>
> On Oct 19, 2008, at 1:51 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>
> > January's LUGOD meeting marks our 10th anniversary.  I'd like to
> > make it
> > a big bash, and it's a holiday for the library that day.
> >
> > I wonder if we might want to consider a different venue.
> >
> > Comments?

The space station sounds good to me too. What about Sudwerks? Not
very original, but they have the space. Ding How is not original
either but we haven't been there in longer than we've been to
Sudwerks. Other Chinese places that might be good are Red Orchid
and Jade Garden although they might be too small, and Silver
Dragon. We could also go to Fujis or Davis Sushi Buffet Japanese
Restaurant. The Japanese places are more expensive but are also
all you can eat.
Nick Schmalenberger