2008 Oct 18 19:56

Re: [vox] John Marcotte & Scott Miller on News10 tonight (Oct 14)

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 09:18:02AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 03:56:47PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > I believe LUGOD folks John Marcotte and Scott Miller will appear on
> > News10 tonight at 6pm, talking about netbooks (Scott demoing his ASUS EeePC).
> >
> > A story is online here:
> >
> > http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=49125&catid=2
>
> And here's the video:
>
>   http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?aid=64170&storyid=49125

The Dell one has a slot for a WAN card, but apparently it is only sold
in the uk now. :( Here is a hack for adding gps to the unit.

http://mydellmini.com/forum/integrated-gps-on-my-mini-9-t167.html

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/