2008 Oct 09 21:22

Re: [vox] Being more obvious at Crepeville

Re: [vox] Being more obvious at Crepeville

... Actually it was Windows. Not that that's much of a help. :)

I borrowed my daughter's penguin in the hopes that would make it
virtually unequivocal, but it also doesn't stand out very well. Easy
to miss.

I suppose we could come up with penguin paper hats or something. :)