2008 Sep 30 15:18

[vox] Local KDVS radio now streaming OGG Vorbis

[vox] Local KDVS radio now streaming OGG Vorbis

Hello lugod,
I haven't participated in LUGOD or any LUG before so I hope this message
isn't off-topic but I wanted to announce that local KDVS radio (which
airs a LUGOD announcement a few times a week) now offers it's online
stream in both 128kbps and 320kbps (average bitrate) OGG Vorbis streams,
allowing listeners to tune in without the use of proprietary software or
proprietary codecs.

-Christopher Thielen
Recent UCD Graduate, Linux enthusiast