2008 Sep 15 16:04

Re: [vox] Reply-to yada yada yada (Was re: [FS] Post-move purging)

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 06:07:36PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 01:43:46PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> > There is such a header:
> > and it is specified in RFC 2369. Mutt has a list reply option but
> > even so I forget to use it sometimes. It is also possible to set
> > different reply methods for different folders but even that isn't
> > always what you want so you can screw up no matter what you have
> > set and I have screwed up. Also I haven't actually setup the
> > per-folder reply, but I think Bill has something like that.
>
> Hrm, I did, but it's commented out right now.  I forget why...?
>
>   #folder-hook in-lugs "bind pager 'r' list-reply"
>
> Where "in-lugs" is the place where incoming posts from LUG lists go, via
> procmail recipies, e.g.:
>
>   :0
>   * ^TO_(.*\<)?lug-nuts@saclug.org
>   in-lugs

How do you get a recipie that leaves a copy in the /var/spool/mail/brian
if the mail is also directly sent to me?

I miss some replies that are sent directly to me because of filtering
that moves the message to a specific mailing list mbox file sometimes.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/