2008 Sep 15 15:00

[vox] Reply-to yada yada yada (Was re: [FS] Post-move purging)

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 01:43:46PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> There is such a header:
> and it is specified in RFC 2369. Mutt has a list reply option but
> even so I forget to use it sometimes. It is also possible to set
> different reply methods for different folders but even that isn't
> always what you want so you can screw up no matter what you have
> set and I have screwed up. Also I haven't actually setup the
> per-folder reply, but I think Bill has something like that.

Hrm, I did, but it's commented out right now.  I forget why...?

  #folder-hook in-lugs "bind pager 'r' list-reply"

Where "in-lugs" is the place where incoming posts from LUG lists go, via
procmail recipies, e.g.:

  :0
  * ^TO_(.*\<)?lug-nuts@saclug.org
  in-lugs

Anyway.  This thread will spin its wheels for a while, as people vent and
complain and counterpoint.  Sigh. :)