2008 Sep 10 13:22

[vox] Is cross posting to LUGOD(vox) & SacLUG(lug-nuts) OK?

[vox] Is cross posting to LUGOD(vox) & SacLUG(lug-nuts) OK?

Hi Bill, Brian,

The purpose of _this_ email is to ask you two _how_ I may send you two
_another_ email.  Backstory:

I want to ask you both something, & also have the question go to
lugod(vox) & saclug(lug-nuts) email lists, so the list members can read
the discussion, & join in to, if they wish.

I believe the best way to do this is to send it directly to both of you,
& cc the two mailing lists.  Is that OK?

I'm sending _two_ copies of _this_ email -
one to you both & Lugod,
the other to you both & SacLUG,
so _this_ email isn't cross posted.

Wierd, huh? :)
I'm merely trying to be considerate, & find out what your email
preferences about this are.