2008 Sep 08 11:06

Re: [vox] Lugod Website Proposal

MediaWiki would be cool as an add on, and would be painless to set up.
Or as Alex mentions it is possible to only have a CMS for a few pages
and make it appear seemless to the existing site. UC Davis does this,
as some ucdavis.edu pages are Plone and others hand coded but you
cannot tell them apart(!)

scott