2008 Sep 07 20:36

[vox] Lugod Website Proposal

I'd like to add an agenda item for the next meeting.

I think the time has come that we need to consider implementing some
type of Content Management System for the Lugod site to better
facilitate community involvement.

Basically a login system to let Lugod members participate in pages like
Software Freedom Day, Whole Earth, posting pictures, maybe workshop
notes from installfests, write tutorials or write articles about cool
stuff that's in the headlines.

Thanks,
Alex