2008 Aug 30 12:16

[vox] Volunteers at Software Freedom Day - discs, too

[vox] Volunteers at Software Freedom Day - discs, too

So far, Alex and I are the only folks who said they can show up
at the LUGOD booth at Davis Farmer's Market for Software Freedom Day
(Sat., Sept. 20th).

If you can help, please let us know, and mention what hours you think
you can be there.

See: http://www.lugod.org/sfd/

Also, we've got a very limited number of (recent, at least) CDROMs to give
away, so if anyone out here can burn discs, please do so!

See: http://www.lugod.org/cdburns/

We've got a lot of jewelcases, and I think we can reimburse people for
blank discs.  (Contact LUGOD's treasurer, Henry House:  devnull@lugod.org)

Thanks!