2008 Aug 29 00:36

Re: [vox] September Installfest Date?

Alex Mandel wrote:
> Unless anyone steps up and picks a workshop topic/agrees to lead we'll
> skip that.

	Due to a phone call I had tonight which turned into a support
	call I have been kicking around the idea of topic which
	could be good and it would be a good starter topic.

		The pro and con of disk partitioning

	As of right now I should be able to make the install fest and
	if I do I'm willing to cover the topic, after all it is
	something we should consider as we are doing installs.

							Tony