2008 Aug 29 00:30

Re: [vox] September Installfest Date?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> The nice thing about 9/27 is that it's AFTER 9/20 (Software Freedom Day),
> so we can advertise it there, and people will have a week to stare at
> the flyer on their fridge. :)
>
> -bill!

Go ahead and put the 27th as the tentative date, I'll confirm the room
tomorrow. Wait on sending emails, I'd like to have the flyers, room etc
all set before we publicize.

Unless anyone steps up and picks a workshop topic/agrees to lead we'll
skip that.

Bill - can you post a link the the template flyer? Hmm, maybe I'll just
put it on the wiki...

Alex