2008 Aug 19 21:44

Re: [vox] [Lug-nuts] Reminder: Siafoo presentation at LUGODon Monday (Aug. 18th)

Re: [vox] [Lug-nuts] Reminder: Siafoo presentation at LUGODon Monday (Aug. 18th)

A Siafu is a type of colonial ant that exhibits a high amount of
collaboration and hence community effectiveness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver_ant

It's not an acronym at all.
You can see the slides for yourself in a couple of days.

Alex