2008 Aug 05 07:06

[vox] Fwd: S.F Linux World.

Chris posted from a non-subscribed addr...

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:44:58 -0700
From: "email listAccount" <news283@gmail.com>
Subject: S.F Linux World.
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

   On August 7, I am going to Linux world in S.F.  If anyone is interested, I
   am willing drive.  The conference starts at 10 am and ends at 3pm.  The
   Ubuntu day ends at 4pm.   After the conference, I planning to have dinner
   with my sister and her husband, so we would leave S.F around 7:30 pm.
   Thanks,
   Chris

----- End forwarded message -----