2008 Aug 05 07:06

[vox] S.F Linux World.

On August 7, I am going to Linux world in S.F.  If anyone is interested, I am willing drive.  The conference starts at 10 am and ends at 3pm.  The Ubuntu day ends at 4pm.   After the conference, I planning to have dinner with my sister and her husband, so we would leave S.F around 7:30 pm.

Thanks,
Chris