2008 Aug 03 15:44

[vox] Help the LUG booth at LinuxWorld

If you're coming to LinuxWorld, let me
know if you can spend a little time at
the common LUG booth in the .Org pavilion
(booth #14). Coverage is still a little
too light, we can use help on all days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Per Untangle's email re the installfest:

Don't forget to register for the LinuxWorld Expo.
The passes are free if you register in advance,
but $50 onsite.  Register here:

https://register.rcsreg.com/regos-1.0/lnsf2008/ga/index2.html