2008 Jul 17 13:13

[vox] Common LUG booth at LinuxWorld: come help out

[vox] Common LUG booth at LinuxWorld: come help out

   There will be a booth for bay area Linux groups and
related in the .Org Pavilion of this year's LinuxWorld,
Tuesday August 5 through Thursday August 7, in Moscone
Center in San Francisco, thanks to the Bay Area Linux
User Group (BALUG) (in the .Org Pavilion, booth 14).

   If you're going to LinuxWorld any of those three
days, please stop by and help out at the booth: the
job is to hang out, talk with other people who are
working the booth, and talk with people who stop by
and want to know about the various SF Bay Area Linux
User Groups and related groups.
   Even a short stint will help someone who wants a
break or wants to see a bit of the show. Last year
there were a lot of fun conversations, and a few
people brought demo machines.

   If you can't make it, try to get some printed
handouts about your group that we can pass out.

   If you can make it, please email jim@well.com
with times you can be there (morning, mid-day, or
afternoon) so we can schedule. If you'll be there
all of one day or two or three days, let me know
so we can plug you in where coverage is light.

   Thanks in advance,
jim at well dot com