2008 Jun 25 17:21

Re: [vox] OpenSuse 11

Ralph Brown wrote:
> Good day, Ralph Brown here. I enjoyed many installfests over the years,
> thanks to LUGOD. I am looking ot install OpenSuse 11, and wanted to
> know if I could get a disc from you. I could download it but at 4.5 GB,
> it may be a few days. I live in Vacaville and would be happy to make
> the drive.
>
> Thanks!
> Ralph Brown

> Ralph Brown, MIS
> php4u@pacbell.net

Ralph,

I don't think we have an OpenSuse 11 Disc handy but I'll check with
Chris(cc'd) otherwise it's the same boat, my dsl connection won't be
much faster than yours although I'd be happy to pull a copy if you'd like.

I also sent this mail on to the more general email list for lugod in
case someone else possibly close by you can help.

Alex