2008 Jun 22 17:39

Re: [vox] Mapping party today (Sat. June 21st)

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 06:03:35PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I totally forgot! Doh!

I went there around 11:20 and noone was there.  I got a call back from
Alex Mandel later saying they had all headed out, but would meet back for
lunch at 1:30 and keep going.

Well, I guess the folks who went earlier didn't want to keep going, but
I and another fellow headed out.  I biked for about 2hr+ and filled the GPS
about 1/2 way with my trip.  I went along the greenbelt south of I-80
next to Putah creek and, well, every stretch of greenbelt I could get to
from there.  I did not follow the Davis Bike Loop north of I-80 though.

I look forward to seeing the trails I made, and my contribution to
OpenStreetMap.  Hopefully I didn't sunburn myself (or William) in the
process. :^P