January 6: Social gathering
2008 Jun 21 09:18

Re: [vox] Mapping party in Davis this weekend

Re: [vox] Mapping party in Davis this weekend

Hi there Bill

On Wednesday 18 June 2008 00:59:58 Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Steve Coast of OpenStreetMap.org now lives in the area, and said
> he'd like to put together a Mapping Party in Davis this weekend
> (Sat. June 21st). (Mapping Party is explained here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapping_Weekend_Howto )

Oh... right... !  Bit of a different way to get rid of all that nasty
and unpleasant living space in London ;)  I'll have to send him some
mail and ask him how he is.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk