2008 Jun 18 11:20

[vox] Mapping party in Davis this weekend

[vox] Mapping party in Davis this weekend

Steve Coast of OpenStreetMap.org now lives in the area, and said he'd like
to put together a Mapping Party in Davis this weekend (Sat. June 21st).
(Mapping Party is explained here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapping_Weekend_Howto )

If you'd like to participate -- GPSes will be supplied, it sounds like --
see the Wiki page he's set up for the event:

  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Davis

and contact him!

  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:Steve

Enjoy!