2008 May 28 11:49

Re: [vox] Laptop recommendation

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 03:06:23PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I looked at the similar laptop with Zareason that I bought from Dell and
> it is $200 more than I paid. Dell has a mailing list.

> Linux-Desktops has info on Desktops and Laptops.

Sadly, based on Brian's comments (which he also told me over the phone
when I chatted with him yesterday), and some comments I saw in response
to a review of a ZaReason system, I decided Dell was a little bit more
bang for the buck.  I'll keep my eye on ZaR. for future purchases,
though!  Thanks, all!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/