2008 May 10 14:04

[vox] [fwd] Place to donate old but working scanner?

Someone sent this along to LUGOD, and asked if I'd post the message to
our mailing list.  Please contact me if you'd like me to put you in touch
with the person.  Thanks!

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:57:22 -0700
Subject: Place to donate old but working scanner?

   Hi,

   I work at UCD which is how I heard of your group.  I have an old (about 9
   years old, I think) Canon IC-4015 flatbed scanner that I no longer need.
   It was still working fine when I unhooked it about a year or so ago, but I
   now have a newer one and don't need it.  Is there any group or anyone that
   you know of that might want it?  I hate to just dump it in the E-waste.

   Many thanks in advance for all info!

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/