2008 May 01 13:24

[vox] Linux + certification

Hi all,

I'm currently studying for my Linux+ certification. I
am not currently working. I have a few questions about
it:

1. Do any of you have this already? If so, do you have
any specific tips on obtaining it, other than simply
reading the study books?

2. Can anyone weigh in whether or not this will
improve my marketability? Will employers care, even if
the job involves some use of UNIX or Linux?

3. Assuming I pass the exam, is there anything else I
can obtain and put on a resume (besides actual job
experience) to show an employer that I "know my stuff"
regarding UNIX and Linux?

4. Any additional thoughts?

Thanks, Matt