2008 Apr 28 13:07

[vox] Moving May meeting date?

We have the opportunity to have a speaker from OpenStreeMap, who will be
in the US for a short time in May, come speak at LUGOD.  He's suggested
either Thurs the 15th or Fri the 16th.

Our meeting would normally be on the following Monday, May 19th.
We currently have no speaker, NOR do we have a meeting location,
because we failed to reserve the room at the library on time.

Shall we try to hold a meeting on, say, the 15th?  If we can get
the library for that day (not sure how likely that is), we can do it there,
otherwise we'll still need to find a venue.

What do people think?

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/