2008 Apr 28 09:40

[vox] [fwd] Earl (of ZaReason) is coming Sunday, 5/4 [SF-LUG]

SF-LUG meets next Sunday, and ... well, see below :)

----- Forwarded message from jim <jim@well.com> -----

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:51:21 -0700
From: jim <jim@well.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] Earl (of ZaReason) is coming Sunday, 5/4
To: Linux user Group <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

   Earl, the owner of ZaReason, which is a Berkeley-
based vendor of Linux computers, including Linux
laptops and ready-to-go Myth-TV boxes, is coming
to our Sunday meeting (Sunday, May 4, from 11 AM
to 1 PM at the Javacat cafe on Geary Blvd at 20th
Ave).

   Check out
http://www.zareason.com/shop/home.php
to see their product offerings (and current
discounts).

   ZaReason is a family-owned, linux-only company
of brave souls who have helped out Christian Einfeldt,
James Burgett (of ACCRC), and other community efforts.
   I'll be bringing my ZaReason UltraLight laptop,
which you can all admire, and my hopes that Earl will
tell us about his experiences selling Linux products
in the SF bay area and the rest of the world.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/