2008 Apr 22 11:25

[vox] Blank CDs for Child Dev. Conf. burning @ tonight's meeting

I'll be bringing some blank CDs, for those of you interested in burning
Linux and/or OSS-for-Windows or -for-Mac discs for LUGOD to hand out at the
Yolo County Child Development Conference this weekend.

Henry's looking into the Ubuntu 8.04 release candidates, but the straight
Ubuntu and Kubuntu variations are only available as DVD images.
He has downloaded Xubuntu, which is available as a CD.
Edubuntu does not appear to have CD or DVD disc images available at this
time.

If you'd like to make some discs for us to give out, and need blanks,
please come to tonight's meeting at the library at 7pm!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/