2008 Apr 21 14:56

Re: [vox] Accepted into Google Summer of Code for OSSIM

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 01:29:21PM -0700, Don W wrote:
> Congratulations!

Indeed!  And BTW, if you think YOU were stressed out as a student,
just think what the mentors have been going through!  *gulp!*

I've emailed our "didn't make the cut", "would have made the cut,
if we had 5 more mentors", and am in the middle of emailing congrats
to the accepted students, for Tux4Kids::Tux Paint. :)

  http://code.google.com/soc/2008/tux4kids/about.html

*whew!*  Glad THAT stress is over. :^P

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/