2008 Apr 11 18:29

Re: [vox] [fwd] For those that didn't see the video on Vista vsUbuntu

Re: [vox] [fwd] For those that didn't see the video on Vista vsUbuntu

Very impressive... now, is that all stock Ubuntu, or some addin bits?
Last time I looked at U it didn't have that much eye candy... but I'm
sucking down 8.0.4 beta now.  :)

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/