January 6: Social gathering
2008 Apr 09 18:15

[vox] GP2X Linux-based handheld game talk at SacLUG tomorrow (Thur4/10)

[vox] GP2X Linux-based handheld game talk at SacLUG tomorrow (Thur4/10)

Tomorrow (Thursday, April 10th) at SacLUG in Sacramento,
Linus Sphinx will be discussing the Gamepark GP2X handheld game system
(like GameBoy, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, etc.).  It runs Linux inside, and
Linus has create a few games for it.

For more see:
  http://www.saclug.org/

Linus has a page of his GP2X games here:
  http://gp2x.fullsack.com/cocoon/gp2x/index.xml

And finally, you can learn about the GP2X online:

  Official site:
    http://www.gp2x.com/

  Community site (I believe):
    http://www.gp2x.co.uk

  Wikipedia article:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X

Enjoy!

(Sadly, I'll miss it since I'll be out of town, but I've already
invited Linus to come speak at LUGOD some time!)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/