2008 Mar 31 16:32

[vox] [fwd] Video of last week's meeting now online, plus someolder videos [PenLUG ; ACCRC meeting, gtkpp, etc.]

----- Forwarded message from Bill Ward <bill@wards.net> -----

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:10:45 -0700
From: "Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net>
Subject: [PenLUG] Video of last week's meeting now online,
	plus some older videos
To: "PenLUG Members" <members@penlug.org>

I have edited and uploaded the video of last Thursday's presentation
by James Burgett of ACCRC.  You can see the video embedded here:
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20080327

I have also uploaded the video for Laurent Gharda's presentation in
October 2006 (http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20061026)
and Doug Barbieri's gtkpp presentation in June 2006
(http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20060622,
sorry about the bad lighting).

All the video of past meetings, where available, can be found here:
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingVideos

Would anyone be interested in the audio from these, perhaps as a podcast?

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/