2008 Mar 31 16:32

[vox] Google emplores! LUGradio in April!

[vox] Google emplores! LUGradio in April!

The famed 'lh' herself emails us to invite us all down to LugRadio at
the Metreon in San Francisco next month.

Anyone interested in carpooling?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Leslie Hawthorn <lhawthorn@google.com> -----

Hi Bill,

Any chance you and some of your fellow Davis based Linux lovers want
to come down for this?

<snip>

Google's Open Source Team has worked hand in hand with Jono Bacon and
the producers of the LugRadio podcast to bring their community event,
LugRadio Live to the United States.  We'll be taking over the top
floor of the Metreon on April 12th and 13th for two days of talks,
exhibitions by local Open Source projects, BoFs and even free beer.
It would be lovely to see you there.

Notable speakers include Google's very own Jeremy Allison, Dan Kegel
and Robert Love, as well as Miguel de Icaza, Selena Deckelmann, Val
Henson, Ian Murdock, Allison Randall and many more, all listed here:
http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/speakers

Admission is $10 for both days and goes to cover the costs of show expenses

More here:
Show site - http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/start
Registration - http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/register

Cheers,