2008 Mar 19 09:54

Re: [vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

Re: [vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:27:54 -0700
> From: webcrawler person <webcrawler4242@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Internet Services In Davis
> To: <vox@lists.lugod.org>
>
> I'm going to be moving to an apartment in North Davis next year and
> wondering what there is for decent internet, no bandwidth cap is a
> must.

I am using Sonic.net (both at home with dynamic IP and at my office with
static IP) and am happy with them. Their tech support people are pretty
cluefull and they know about Linux (though of course it is not
officially supported).

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13