2008 Mar 26 11:48

[vox] March 15 OLPC meet at SF State

Note: Also on the web at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/479

Calling all San Francisco Bay Area OLPC enthusiasts!

If you have an XO laptop, or are just interested in seeing how they
work, come on down to SF State campus for a get together on March 15,
2008. If you have an XO or two (or ten), bring them! It is after all St.
Patrick's Day and the XO is very green indeed!

Don't have an XO? Download a LiveCD from
http://dev.laptop.org/pub/livebackupcd/ or simply bring your enthusiasm.

What: OLPC meet at San Francisco State University

Why: Build a mesh network, share activities, generate crazy ideas. You
can sit around the campus (we are not that large) and mesh up with
others. How far will the mesh go? Only one way to find out! Bring a
jacket if you plan on sitting outdoors. This is, after all, San
Francisco weather!

When: Saturday, March 15, 2008 from 10am to 2pm

Where: Business Bldg. 202, SF State main campus (1600 Holloway Ave. San
Francisco, CA 94132).

    Map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/

    By car: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/car.html

    By Muni: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/muni.html