2008 Mar 12 12:16

[vox] Starting main topic at 7:30 or so?

[vox] Starting main topic at 7:30 or so?

Brian Lavender has offered to come speak at the next LUGOD, but says
he won't be able to make it to the meeting until 7:30pm.

Considering we have a lot of club business to catch up with and talk about
(lending library donation, two bylaws changes, officer nominations, and
our boothes at the Yolo County Child Development Conference and
Whole Earth Festival), we might be able to 'stall' until Brian can get there.

Better yet, if someone has something they'd like to do a 'mini-presentation'
on for 15-20 minutes, that'd certainly buy us enough time.

What do people think of this?  (Some have said our meetings begin too
early anyway :) )

Thanks,

-bill!
sys@lugod.org