2008 Mar 11 08:01

[vox] Officer election time again

Daylight savings time change happened this weekend!  Technically, that means
officer nominations should happen at the next meeting (3/17).

Additionally, since the PST/PDT are no longer both 6 months each, we should
really pick a different method for deciding when elections occur.
Perhaps something like: "April and October"?

Comments?