2008 Feb 16 10:02

[vox] Yolo County Child Development Conference

[vox] Yolo County Child Development Conference

On April 26th at the Veterans Memorial Center in Davis (right next to the
library), Yolo County Child Care Services is holding a conference.

I contacted them to see if they thought it'd make sense for me to exhibit
Tux Paint there, and they seemed to think so, and sent me an application
form.  (App. is due back Feb. 26th, which is around the corner.)

It occured to me that there's much more educational open source out there
than just Tux Paint :^) , and was wondering two things:

(1) Would _LUGOD_ like to do this?
    (Henry seemed to think it'd be a good idea.)

(2) If 'no' to #1, would any LUGOD members be interested in helping me
    exhibit Tux Paint and other educational OSS, if I get my own booth?

A 6-foot exhibit table costs $60.  They supply table and chairs.
Setup starts at 7:30am and you have to stay until at least 2pm
(though they encourage people to stay 'til the end, at 4:30pm.)

Anyone interested?  Thanks!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/