2008 Feb 10 12:07

[vox] OLPC meet tomorrow, Feb 9 - friendly reminder

[vox] OLPC meet tomorrow, Feb 9 - friendly reminder

This is a friendly reminder about the One Laptop per Child meet at SF State tomorrow (Feb 9, 2008).
*
What:* OLPC meet at San Francisco State University <http://www.sfsu.edu/>

*Why:* Curiosity, strength in numbers, plain fun! Build a mesh network, share activities, pictures, measure distances with acoustic tape measure! We will also talk about translation for the project. Currently, translation setup has over 60 languages.If you have a XO laptop that you got via the Give 1 Get 1 program, we can help you with updating it to the latest software and firmware.

*When:* Saturday, February 9, 2008 from 10am to 2pm

*Where:* Business Bldg. 104, SF State main campus (1600 Holloway Ave. San Francisco, CA 94132).

Map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/ <http://www.sfsu.edu/%7Esfsumap/>

By car: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/car.html
<http://www.sfsu.edu/%7Eparking/directions/main_campus/car.html>

By Muni: