2008 Feb 08 08:20

[vox] OT sas

Sorry for the off topic post. Anybody work with sas? Specifically with customizing report output. I would really appreciate any assistance you could offer. Off list of course.

--
Wade Pinkston

Ipsa scientia potestas est

Windows,a
64 bit rewrite of a
32 bit graphical interface for a
16 bit patch to an
8 bit operating system internally coded for a
4 bit processor written by a
2 bit company that can't stand
1 bit of competition