2008 Jan 31 17:00

[vox] Feb 9 OLPC meet at SF State

Also on the web at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/451

Calling all San Francisco Bay Area OLPC enthusiasts! If you have an XO
laptop, or are just interested in seeing how they work, come on down to
SF State campus for a get together on Feb 9, 2008. If you have an XO or
two (or ten), bring them! If not, bring your enthusiasm.

What: OLPC meet at San Francisco State University

Why: Curiosity, strength in numbers, plain fun! Build a mesh network,
share activities, pictures, measure distances with acoustic tape measure!

When: Saturday, February 9, 2008 from 10am to 2pm

Where: Business Bldg. 104, SF State main campus (1600 Holloway Ave. San
Francisco, CA 94132).

    Map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/

    By car: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/car.html

    By Muni: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/muni.html

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.

cheers,
Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.