2008 Jan 17 20:20

[vox] Re: football?

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:04:00PM -0800, Jimbo wrote:
err...anybody making plans for the big game?
I barely even realize it's football season :)
(sorry!)
Same here Im afraid. And not much on beer either.
Gandalf  Parker

I think you didn't advertise right. You forgot to tell us how many video screens/monitors, sound system specs, video walls and other gadgets you plan to use to watch, not watch and otherwise just tinker with.

Alex