2008 Jan 14 23:22

[vox] RE: LUGOD anniversary food

Today's Topics:

   1. LUGOD anniversary food (Bill Kendrick)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:36:10 -0800
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
Subject: [vox] LUGOD anniversary food
To: LUGOD <vox@lists.lugod.org>

LUGOD's 9th anniversary meeting is in just over a week (Monday January 21st).
I suggest we get pizza from Village Bakery, as we've done the past few times,
as people seem to enjoy it.  (It's also nice to support a local business.)
Any objections?

As for a cake, do people have a preference or recommendation for a bakery
or grocery store we should get it from?

Thx,

Kondetorei, Chocolat, Nugget/Coop (Preference in that order)